This was a rough week in many ways, but I finally finished the last canvas I had started. I had three projects going that I worked on, recorded and edited befo r e uploading to youtube. The art work was the easy part! I had lost footage when I didn't realize my media disk was full. Each of the three videos have missing footage.
The last project:The Good Old Summertime was the easiest to edit, but I lost all my clips and changes every time I tried to split the clips while editing the Pagoda. Good grief, I took over 5 hours to get it finished.
Now, I can start on all the projects that I have had to wait on until I cleared off my studio spaces. I have been waiting patiently to use my new tube of Pebeo iridescent acrylics, new glue stencils I made and new 3x5 gelli plate.
I have been scrolling through pintrest, Facebook art groups and youtube tutorials while waiting ...now I have at least 4 projects semi planned and prepped. So, I am off to the studio!